29 June 2008

Manuscript finished!

Yep, I've done it (again). Finished the manuscript & sent it off to my sister for a read through. She hasn't read it before but I've talked to her a lot about different writing issues I've faced throughout the process, so it'll be interesting to see what she thinks of the (almost) final product.


At least I know she won't be horribly cruel & all criticisms will be handed down gently.


I've also organised to re-enrol in uni for semester 2. This means it's time for me to face the dreaded exegesis (that's thesis in most normal people's language - why the uni chooses to refer to it with some obscure biblical term is beyond me).

Hopefully writing it won't be too painful an experience. But if there is any pain involved, it will definitely be recorded here.


Of course, the other big next step is to do a final preparation of the manuscript before I submit it to the Text competition. As soon as my sister gets back to me with her comments, I'll be into that to meet the 31 July deadline.

No comments: