15 August 2007

Finishing deja vu

Yay! I've finished - again...

How many times have I 'finished' this manuscript? I've lost count. Maybe it's not finished until it's printed and in the stores. Which means, I may never finish...

Oh well, it's finished for now with a brand new ending & a modified beginning. The opening lines of the first chapter that I posted here months ago no longer exist. The manuscript is also longer - just over 44,500 words now. That makes it the longest manuscript I've written (not sure what that means, maybe I can focus for longer?)

Anyway, now, I hope, it's finally ready to send to the manuscript appraisal service. I may do one more read through before I send it. If I can do that this coming weekend then I can get Sharyn to send it off next week.

So it's done. Again. For now.

I suppose that means I should start working on the exegesis again. If only I could remember what I have to write in it...

No comments: